Terms & Conditions
1. If your phone/mobile provider does not allow you to call 087/084 numbers as part of your package then you will be charged at 13 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
2. Most landline providers such as BT, Virgin, PlusNet, Sky and others include calls to 087/084 numbers as part of their call plan. This is also the case with some mobile phone providers such as Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, and EE. If you are not sure, please check with your provider before using our service. We recommend you make a short call for less than a minute and check your online bill or call customer service to ensure that calls are included in your bundle.
3. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any charge you may incur while using this service. At no point is the provider of this service liable for any charges that may be incurred by you with your mobile or landline service provider.
4. BT and most landline providers charge for calls which are longer than 60 minutes, that’s usually for any numbers not just the 087/084 numbers. If you are making a long call please hang up after 59 minutes and re-dial. If you are with BT, then please do not exceed 1000 minutes per month or 150 calls per month as you may get charged if you exceed these limits.
5. Most of the telephone/mobile providers have a “fair usage policy” on the number of minutes you can call in a month, usually this is 1000 minutes or 150 calls, whichever comes first. You may have an unlimited minutes package but please check your provider’s T&C’s for their fair usage policy. Again, we will not be held liable if you are charged by your mobile/landline provider for exceeding such limits. It is your responsibility to check your provider’s T&C’s.
6. By using this service you agree to receive marketing SMS. This may include but not be limited to providing new access numbers or other related telecoms services.
7. By using this service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as stated above and anyone failing to do so will be barred from using this and any other service in the future.
8. Persons under the age of eighteen may be permitted to use the service, but callers must obtain the bill payer’s permission before calling.
9. To qualify for the referral bonus new customers must talk for at least 100 minutes before submitting a claim. To become an agent you will need to initially refer 10 customers.
10.We reserve the right to terminate any call if we consider it is being made unlawfully or fraudulently. The service is subject to availability.
11. International SIM customers need to use minimum 400 minutes calls to 0870 per month to qualify for discount.
12. Vodafone and EE customers must use the 0870 bundle minutes first (Vodafone 300 mins & EE 200 mins) before using the remaining bonus minutes.
13. We will not pass any phone numbers to any other organisation. This service is provided in good faith, however if the operators exclude or start charging these numbers then this service will be terminated with no notice.
14. For Landline 1500 mins offer, we offer 500 extra minutes using a local access number once you have used your 1000 minutes using our 0870 access number and If you change your landline for using our service then we will give you £5 Cash back.
15. Please do not use this service if you cannot agree to these terms.